Our Return Policy in short
- All sales are final. Your orders are custom made as was placed online, e-mail or telephone and is confirmed before producing it.
- Shipping and handling charges are also non refundable.
- If the order arrives damaged or not as confirmed, you may request a return authorization. We can only exchange your return for the right product. There will be no refunds.
- We will give you information on how to return the product.
- After receiving a return authorization, write the number and date you received it on a copy of the original invoice. Send the product and invoice in the original package if possible. (We suggest you insure the return package as this will provide you with recourse on your package, because we will not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship.) Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Follow the same guide lines if you would like to return your gift. Unfortunately, we can only exchange the item if it arrived different than confirmed on the original order or damaged upon shipment from us.
- Please the product must be not be used and in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- If a package happens to be unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
- Buyers pay return shipping cost.
- Our normal fulfillment rate is about 70% - 100% as indicated above, therefore there is the tendency that some items maybe out of stock/ back order/ discontinued. If you have been billed for items that are not received please contact us and we will investigate it immediately.
Please contact Nzenwa before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Nzenwa and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
All sales are final as was indicated earlier, since they were custom made. The product must be in new condition and unopened. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Nzenwa suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
The easiest way is to e-mail us, along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Nzenwa is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the product is lost upon receiving it or you notice the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not claimed a certain number of days, we reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: Contact us at email@example.com